Hot Air intercooler Adapters, T-Type Steering column Bezel, A/C Heater box

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
I have a nice Maroon, T-Type steering wheel bezel, not mint but very good drivers quality $25 shipped

Have a few sets of Hot Air intercooler adapters. They are whats need to clock the turbo and keep the throttle body is pace, extend the turbo outlet side for a hose connection and the piece for the intake manifold for the elbow, which will needed to be added. They have all the O-Ring grooves in them and still need a few tabs and such welded to them but a great start. I had these made up by my brother so I could intercool my Hot Air. Been sitting for a long time so they do have some blemishes and handing marks but will not effect anything at all.
$200 shipped a set

Have a very nice and crack free Heater box, the tabs for the little vacuum thing are still there and not broke or stripped out. It will need a new heater core for sure and a good cleaning but box is in great shape.
I would perfer not to ship due to size, but I will if I have to. $100 Plus Shipping
230.JPG
240.JPG
085.JPG

I have a nice Maroon, T-Type steering wheel bezel, not mint but very good drivers quality $25 shipped

Have a few sets of Hot Air intercooler adapters. They are whats need to clock the turbo and keep the throttle body is pace, extend the turbo outlet side for a hose connection and the piece for the intake manifold for the elbow, which will needed to be added. They have all the O-Ring grooves in them and still need a few tabs and such welded to them but a great start. I had these made up by my brother so I could intercool my Hot Air. Been sitting for a long time so they do have some blemishes and handing marks but will not effect anything at all.
$200 shipped a set

Have a very nice and crack free Heater box, the tabs for the little vacuum thing are still there and not broke or stripped out. It will need a new heater core for sure and a good cleaning but box is in great shape.
I would perfer not to ship due to size, but I will if I have to. $100 Plus Shipping
View attachment 211334 View attachment 211335 View attachment 211336
Do u have a column