hot air intake

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Hey all.

I have a hot air intake up for sale. It is 100 percent stock, nothing done to it. it is bare with no emblem. It was not painted, but the original coat is pealing off a lot. I cleaned it a few weeks ago with GUNK engine brite, and it cleaned up rather nicely from all the soot and grime.

I am looking to get $60 for it plus shipping to whoever wants it. I will ship USPS insured, and insurance is at no extra cost to the buyer.

I also have an intake to turbo adapter up for sale. Highest bid takes its plus shippin of like 2 bux or sumthin...it is small and light, so it wont be a problem.

I have the 100% stock/used FPR for sale, $25...with shipping

I may also have a fuel rail soon, so any offers are accepted.

Thanks

John

Adding a couple more items to the list:

1 Stock steel braided downpipe. Show's it's age, but is not leaking as far as I can tell. I pulled it out to upgrade. 50 + shipping

and I have tail lights, windows, 1 front bumper blinker, and i also have:

1 Full turbo with TB, and one other turbo that is taken apart. These two are both in need of rebuilding. I also have a siver painted elbow, and some other turbo parts lying around. Pics available on demand. All the turbo's have shaft play, but are complete from compressor to exhaust housing. Elbow's can be included upon request, however, like I said, one is painted high temp silver by previous owner...never used on this car.

$175 for all turbo items, plus shipping. If you want me to separate, feel free to ask...Email me @ Racemybuick@aol.com

If no parts sell here, EBAY they go!

John

Hey Jamie...Where and when is Norwalk? If it is soon, then I dont know if I will be able to make it, but if it is a month or so away, I may be able to make it!

John

Norwalk is this weekend the 30, 1st and 2nd. Not like I'll have my car out for it, but still going. We just got the block back from the machine shop and have the assembly to do yet.

I'm kicking around Intercooling with NOS.:D

Might just go back to stock and tune for a fast "stock" hot-air.

Damn TY takes up all my time.