Hot-Air guys! Selling my Lee Thompson DP

Turtle TR

boioing boioing boioing..
I'm selling my 3" LTDP :p Finally came around to knowing that I'm prolly never going to install this. Only because I'm enroute of going intercooled. :D I bought this for $375 + $30 shipping...Lee and I split the cost for shipping. I'm asking $350. It's going to be a while till Lee makes another one. I sold my wastegate to my brother so no wastegate for this package.

Never intalled and I have th bolts to go with it. Call me...479-8115.

For Hawaii Board members only.

Chris...I hope I didn't piss you off or something... I'm trying to contact you for that DP, can you give me a call and let me know if you sold it or whatever? :D

I haven't heard from Chris in awhile and was hoping I didn't say anything stupid or acted like I wasn't contributing to the Buick Team here on the island...

Still got DP?

haha...I totally forgot about this thread. No, Rob..you didnt piss me off..*LOL*. As for my cell...I never paid my bill...:D frickas are jacking me! The DP is still available..however, Damien, DAE, is 1st in line...He has yet to come over to Ewa to check it out. Dunno..since my cell been temperarilily disconnected...there's been a lot of miscommunication. Robbie will be second..and then whoevers.

HAHAHA!!!...Ironically today...my coworker and I were playing he-man and skelator at turtle bay today. hahahaha.

Robbie, I called the number..the guy said you were pimping some h0e's or sumpt'n. :D