Hot air exhaust flanges

luisturbog

UNDERDOG HOT AIR !!!!!!!
I'm looking to get a test pipe made & need to get the flanges to make it. Anybody know where I can order them from?

novaderrik said:
any exhaust shop will be able to hook you up.

Funny enough I went to one right across from my work & he scrounged around looking for the down pipe side of the cat & found a rusted old pos so I passed. I'd like to get some new ones but Internet search has gone null. Lol

any decent exhaust shop will be able to order you the flanges you need. or you could take a piece of steel and make the front flange and buy a ball socket to do the rear..

I must be missing something because I looked on ric racing & they're not listed on their online web page. Is that a call in & order part only??

the front flange could be made in a few minutes with a drill and a jigsaw with a metal bit out of a piece of 3/8" steel- laying out the holes would take longer than actually making it- the rear is just a common ball flange that any good exhaust shop or parts store will have sitting on the shelf.

I work for Napa and have purchased the front one a few times. Part number is 31914 in or EXH line. Runs about $11.

my85grandnation said:
I work for Napa and have purchased the front one a few times. Part number is 31914 in or EXH line. Runs about $11.

I'll check it out tomorrow! Thanks!