Hot air ECM, MAF, Chip, Throttle Body

Squid4life

I swapped to 87 ECM so I have no use for the following parts. Prices are SHIPPED (US), and OBO. These parts are known good parts, and are HOT AIR parts.

ECM- $50
MAF- $50
Throttle body- $45
Chip- $35 was told it was an extender. says "SP-85 B/4 BLUETOP 85 Street" If you want more info on it, do a search for smiley face chip posted by my user name.

Squid

PS: Will also entertain trades, or partial trades. Would like to get some rear seat braces, 85 intake, 87 TB, or any other part for a conversion from hot air to IC'ed. What do you have?;)

seat braces

Go to Home Depot----Lowes and get a 10 ft. stick of 3/4 in. thin wall conduit, 8-- 1/4 in. self tapping screws--2-- 1/4 X 1 in. bolts and nuts. Cut the conduit to required length to make 2 crosses. Put the ends of tubing in a large vise and make a FLAT. Also make a FLAT where they cross. Drill holes in the flats and install.
No disrespect to anyone, but I don/t see why anyone with a half of a brain could not make their own rear seat braces. Assuming you have, or have access to the small amount of tolls required to do this. If you don/t have the tools or access you probably don/t need one of these money pits.

I just had to say that!!!

I have heard of people making them, and have heard mixed results. Ill fitting, poor looking, sides split when you crimp them, etc. I want them to look nice and professional. My reason for spending $ on them is my job requires most of my time so I don't get to fab parts like I'd like to. Average hours are 7am to about 9pm+ M-F, sometimes Sat and Sun as well. If only I got over time pay for the extra hours!

PS, Lee, I sent you a PM a few days ago. Did you get it? Or is it Top Secret?:eek:

Squid

New SHIPPED PRICES:

ECM- $45
MAF- $45
Throttle body- $40
Chip- $25 was told it was an extender. says "SP-85 B/4 BLUETOP 85 Street" If you want more info on it, do a search for smiley face chip posted by my user name.

Always good to have a spare, especially when stuff starts running wrong and someone suggests "swapping for a known good spare"...;)

Squid

TTT

SHIPPED PRICES:

ECM- $45
MAF- $45
Throttle body- $40
Chip- $25 was told it was an extender. says "SP-85 B/4 BLUETOP 85 Street" If you want more info on it, do a search for smiley face chip posted by my user name.

Always good to have a spare, especially when stuff starts running wrong and someone suggests "swapping for a known good spare"...

Don't like the prices? Make me an offer.

Squid