Hot Air Downpipe

"Black Ice"

Does anyone have a performance downpipe for a hot air? Let me know price and what shape its in. Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone have a performance downpipe for a hot air? Let me know price and what shape its in. Thanks
Get in line lol. I've been hunting for one for a while. Only option is gbody parts. 700 plus shipping. I know its pricey.

Just ordered my mandrel bent tubing gonna weld one up soon ill post picks when complete all depends on how hot it is in my garage.

Im sure having newer motor mounts and body mounts help with fitting the gbody parts downpipe.

Im sure having newer motor mounts and body mounts help with fitting the gbody parts downpipe.

I was thinking about getting one of those downpipes, I guess I will just port my factory elbow and let it ride.

I put HR PARTS AND STUFF
motor mounts in before putting down pipe in.
Made sure engine and Trans were in straight with frame.
I moved body on the frame of car ,as instructed, by Brain at G body.
Made no difference.
Build your own or have a qualified fab shop do it and save time ,money,and aggravation!

I wish I could just but the elbow part the bolt to the turbo outlet, I would be good then. I could get the rest fabed up. Anybody got one they would sale?

They are hard to find , I put my used GH Downpipe here for 550 and it didn't sell in a month !! Sold on Ebay in one day ! lol