hot air car cooling system upgrade

HotAir6 v.2.0

Uncool Misfit
I'm about to upgrade the cooling system in my 84 by getting the Alradco radiator and dual electric fan setup. I see Caspers has a wiring harness so I plan to pick that up so my 86/87 ECM can talk to the fan. From what I can tell I also need a radiator hold down bracket and possibly some rubber bushings.

Where can I get the hold down bracket and the bushings?

Are there any parts I'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

my car stays right at the 180 fan cut in temp with a Cutlass 3 core radiator held in place with the Cutlass top plate and a 16" Hayden electric fan that i found in the junkyard that is switched on and off by the ecm via a cheap Hayden relay kit..

Thanks for the input. Junkyards in my area are weak so that's not really an option. And gbodyparts only has the expensive stainless version right now which I don't think is worth it since I'm just going to paint it black, so I'll have to keep shopping for now.

Doing the same thing. I went with the modine 951 f body radiator. I just moved my lower mounts over one slot and reused them. Some one on here could probaly sell you the top plate. I went with the dodge intrepid fan. I had to sand at least a 1/8 inch of each side to make it fit between the tanks. Check ebay if you have no junkyards close. I think thats the fan your supposed to use with caspers harness upgrade. I havent made it that far yet. Still trying to figure out how i want to mount the fan.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cooling sys upgrade... intrepid dual fan assy with the Casper's Harness, I used these plastic clips for the tranny cooler and the radiator and hold amd look very good... hope this helps u guys... H/A build I got going on...

Attachments

• 1421245094693.jpg
    1421245094693.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 1421245151062.jpg
    1421245151062.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 172