hooter car show is full of ****

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
today i went to hooters in schaumberg for a car show and wasnt allowed to park with the other so called show cars that were their. the ASS that was running the show told me i couldnt park in the lot because i was a little
late which was bull ****, their had to be about 5 spots available for parking.
20 minutes later a guy comes with an old 69 camaro and was allowed to park
in one of the open 5 spot which i was told i could not park which piss me off,
so i go up the the ass and told him WTF is up with that wye can he park his car and i cant,so this mother f$cker tells me because i said so.let me tell you
guys i will never attend any hooter car shows.I personally think he has a problem with buick gn.Well guys i guess i will see everyone on the 4th of July at a real car show:D till then PEACE OUT

ive been in there and its just a bunch of kids with hondas and subarus there and they wonder why i brought a regal there its a granny car. the cars there make you wonder how does that work???????:confused: and they dont know half of the stuff that is on their car. mommy and daddy bought it for them...

oooo i see they had a show in the hooter's parking lot. yah its just for clasic muscle cars of the 50-70's i was there a few years ago when my friend had his nova there. i dont hear about the show anymore and i see my friend often and he dont say anything about it. o well