Hooker cat back exhaust system?

deputydawg

Anyone running this one? I am about to trash what is left of my exhaust system and was wondering if this one is any good? Any problems bolting it up- fitment, performance, etc? I like the fact that it is 2.5" and looks to come more complete than the FLowmaster kit.

I have it a have had no problems! I hear it is about the best cat back system out there. The flowmaster mufflers are chambered and are restrictive for TRs. Oh yea not too loud!

I liked it a lot on my car, but took it off due to other reasons. Now i have a huge 3.5" single shot. It drones and drives me nuts, so I will run it out to the rear and see if it helps. I still have the hooker for sale in the for sale section, if you are interested.

itsn probablly the best exhaust for the money. its aluminized to so youll have it for a real long time. :D

Hooker exhaust

I liked it a lot, on my relatively stock hybrid cutlass, but for a few dollars more U can get 2 1/2 stainless with magnaflow mufflers and forget about forever! I got mine from Cotton performance. I have not fired the new car yet but the common opinion is that it is very quiet like the hooker system. I would guess its safe to say that it will outflow the hooker exhaust.

One of the more popular systems out there, and for good reasons: fairly easy to install, good performance at a very good price.