HoNEW Holley HP EFI WITH NTK WB02 unterminated harness

Bakn2Gns

I'm looking to sell my new in box holley HP EFI. It comes with the more expensive NTK WB02. This system is amazing. A car at BG
Last year ran 9.28 in a stock stroke 109 girdled block. Much easier to tune than other systems IMHO. List New is $1770.95. Price is $1550 firm plus shipping. The reason for selling I'm going with the Dominator Holley efi. Among other things the Dominator runs a 4l60 or 4L80 trans. I'm swapping to 4L80 with PTC converter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to sell my new in box holley HP EFI. It comes with the more expensive NTK WB02. This system is amazing. A car at BG
Last year ran 9.28 in a stock stroke 109 girdled block. Much easier to tune than other systems IMHO. List New is $1770.95. Price is $1550 firm plus shipping. The reason for selling I'm going with the Dominator Holley efi. Among other things the Dominator runs a 4l60 or 4L80 trans. I'm swapping to 4L80 with PTC converter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good move! I have the Dominator on the LS project, 4L80E trans. If I ever get it wired, I may even get to do some tuning.
My base tune is a modified "generic tune", that Holley includes w/ the system.