Honest Transmission Builder in PA

KMnational

Located in Eastern Pa and looking to get my transmission rebuilt. Only problem is I'm a newbie and don't know where to go. Any suggestions in Eastern Pa? Thanks guys.

Not quite in Eastern Pa but Dave Husek (Turbo Buick Performance) is in NY and Brian (bison on this board) is in CT. In the other direction there is Extreme Automatics in OH. Can't go wrong with either of those choices and you would be supporting a vendor on this board.

Not quite in Eastern Pa but Dave Husek (Turbo Buick Performance) is in NY and Brian (bison on this board) is in CT. In the other direction there is Extreme Automatics in OH. Can't go wrong with either of those choices and you would be supporting a vendor on this board.
Thank you!

Slight correction here, Extreme Automatics/Lonnie Diers is in North Carolina with G Body Parts. They have combined forces.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Slight correction here, Extreme Automatics/Lonnie Diers is in North Carolina with G Body Parts. They have combined forces.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Correction...................I believe Lonnie has just recently moved his shop back to Ohio.
Here's the current contact info from his website
http://www.extremeautomatics.com/index.php

Contact Info:
EXtreme Automatics LLC.
17 West Main Street Suite C
Amelia, Ohio 45102
1-513-898-0553

Hours:
Monday through Friday
8am to 5pm EST
Our Email:
sales@eXtremeautomatics.com

Located in Eastern Pa and looking to get my transmission rebuilt. Only problem is I'm a newbie and don't know where to go. Any suggestions in Eastern Pa? Thanks guys.
I am located in Nassau County, NY. If you cannot find someone closer, feel free to contact me anytime. I am about 2 hours away. I travel to Stroudsburg in a hour thirty.

David
516-285-1103

Michaels transmission and Auto in Atco NJ is also a well known/respected builder in that area.

I am located in Nassau County, NY. If you cannot find someone closer, feel free to contact me anytime. I am about 2 hours away. I travel to Stroudsburg in a hour thirty.

David
516-285-1103

Happy with my unit and service - highly recommended

Jim Dunn does great work, He did a lot to my car and is very reasonable and extremely meticulous and knows these cars inside and out. You can't go wrong with him. The trans guy he uses is in Rutherford Nj