honest feedback on Full Throttle/Mike Licht

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
I am overall pleased with the service and prices with Full Throttle/ Mike. He hooked me up with no doubt the best prices around. I shopped around and on the parts I purchased and looking through all the sales that the popular vendors were having and I saved over $300.00...no joke. Free second air on the Turbo !!

Ordered a GT3255E, THDP, high boost actuator, and turbosaver in Apr.
Gave Mike a call due to the parts not coming in a week or so. The Turbo was the hold up, I guess the GT wheels became real popular and was holding up the order. A little confusion with the shipping and he went a head and sent the other stuff until the turbo arrived. Once I recieved the stuff I noticed I had been overcharged from prices agreed upon. But, a phone call to them and Mike said he boo boo'd and made it right. The Turbo came in a week or so later and it had the actuator already installed and low and behold Mike had PTE put the turbine exh wastegate hole for the THDP puck the prescion .63 housing.

Full Throttle

Mike has given me some good deals in the recent past. I bought two Scanmasters from him, one for my Supercharged L67 GS and one for my Grand National. Great man to work with.

An update, the wastegate hole was not ported. I will have to port it...still happy with the turbo, just getting creep.

I have had good dealings also. Everything I received was as discussed. I will do buisness there again.

I was a customer when he owned Modern Musclecar, while he was at Ramchargers, and now at Full Throttle. No problems whatsoever, and I will not hesitate ordering from him in the future. :)

Originally posted by Geoff87
I was a customer when he owned Modern Musclecar, while he was at Ramchargers, and now at Full Throttle. No problems whatsoever, and I will not hesitate ordering from him in the future. :)
Same here! ALWAYS willing to go the extra mile!
Fast shipping ,good prices and a straight up guy! Tough combination to beat. I think I better send him some christmas cookies!:)

Done me right too

I placed an order through e-mail and asked for a bit of a deal on $300+ worth of basic stuff. Marianne was quick to get back to me with prices and I called her to confirm my order last Monday. I was a bit concerned when I didn't get an e-mail response with my shipping total but the package arrived on Thursday. Everything was there but the Billet Vacuum Block, which I am assuming was on back order. Other than that I am very satisfied with the parts and prices that I got. I wouldn't hesitate ordering anything from FullThrottle.com, and if I every need anything else, they will be my first call for performance needs. Thanks Guys! :cool: