Holly EFI installed

Scarab

what about would it cost to do a complete install of a holly dominator system in a Running GN with a stock computer? I need the allky hooked up as well as the wide band. Everything works now. With the Holly dash.

Not sure what the costs are now but I think Cruz can do a custom harness with the stuff for alky; I had him make me one with boost solenoids and flex fuel sensor. With the 12.3 dash you are probably going to be in it for $7K+. Not cheap but it's a real nice system.

Why a Dominator? Is this a race car?
I went with the dominator because of the built in transmission controller and the extra I/O.
Next transmission going in this car is not going to be a 2004r.
4 inputs and 4 outputs go fast.
Dual fans, dual pumps, and boost +/- and you are out of outputs.
You can use the CAN I/O box or even the dash for more I/O but there are limits on how you can use them.

If you are going to end up using more I/O or adding a transmission controller in the future it's worth looking at the dominator to have it all already.

what about would it cost to do a complete install of a holly dominator system in a Running GN with a stock computer? I need the allky hooked up as well as the wide band. Everything works now. With the Holly dash.
Depends on exactly what you would want to do with the car.
There are several different options.
Some add big to the price point.
Then what it will cost for the installer to put the system in and tune it and support it.
Done right you have to open up the wallet.
Inmo you will need some people that know what they are doing.
Not trying to learn on your stuff.

My ? was directed at the OP.
Sorry, I should have made that clear in my post.

It doesnt have to be the dominator. I just want to be able to tune the car and have the holley dash instead of the digital dash I have now. I would like to have traction control as well as boost, alky, and wide band. This is not a race car all though it could be.

My ? was directed at the OP.
Sorry, I should have made that clear in my post.
It's a valid question though. On the HP vs Dominator the main things to know are the limited I/O and the trans control. If you can fit in the I/O of the HP you can save $1000; if you don't plan on using the NTK o2 or low impedance injectors you might also be able to go to a Terminator-X setup and save even more.

It doesnt have to be the dominator. I just want to be able to tune the car and have the holley dash instead of the digital dash I have now. I would like to have traction control as well as boost, alky, and wide band. This is not a race car all though it could be.
You might want to look at the ecuGN too. There seems to be a nice digital dash (dd-efi?) out for it now and it can do what you are looking for. The plus for it is it will plug in to your stock wiring harness.

Traction control on the holley is an add-on really only for drag racing (time based). You can do custom tables to somewhat mimic traction control but you need the inputs to do it.

It's a valid question though. On the HP vs Dominator the main things to know are the limited I/O and the trans control. If you can fit in the I/O of the HP you can save $1000; if you don't plan on using the NTK o2 or low impedance injectors you might also be able to go to a Terminator-X setup and save even more.you can limit running out of inputs be running things separate like the boost controller.
As far as sensors I would make it a priority to use the better/faster o2 sensor.
We have seen the differences,
and on higher hp cars you will want the computer as fast as possible especially if you are switching to a system like that.

You can run a separate boost controller among other things to fee up inputs as well.
It's not necessary to have the holley do everything and the car wont go faster with their boost controller compared to good electronic controller
They do the same thing work the same way

Isn’t there a Holley Terminator that has trans control? Megasquirt has a trans controller that has can bud connection to Megasquirt ecm. Since Ecugn is MS based…???

Isn’t there a Holley Terminator that has trans control? Megasquirt has a trans controller that has can bud connection to Megasquirt ecm. Since Ecugn is MS based…???
I think the Terminator-X Max is the one with the trans control.

I ordered the terminator Max to run my 4l80e. With boost control and flex fuel i have one output (Speedo) left but should be all I need for my set up. I agree with the $$$.
Terminator max, 220lb Injectors, smartcoil harness, 4l80e harness, new iac (for LS), boost controllers, custom harness. $5k