Hollow sway bars, stay down gas doors

I need one of those sway bars. Do you have any yet? If not, will you add me to your list.

NIce work on the stay down plate holder....

Interested in the sway bar when you have them.

I think everyone in line for sway bars has been taken care of ;)

I have available:
2 34mm reconditioned hollow front sway bars, $75 shipped ea
4 reconditioned stay down license plate frames, $20 shipped ea
1 reconditioned front license plate bracket, $18 shipped (scraped on bottom)
1 pair of lower front frame braces with hardware, clean used condition $35 shipped

My PayPal is mikelaforest@comcast.net . Shipping is to the lower 48.

Hollow sway bars

You mentioned it was a F-body sway bar. What year f-body is it from?

Mike, if the braces you have are what runs from the crossmember to the frame ends, consider them sold!

Is there a chance you would send to Alberta, Canada. (When you gets some more)If so, I could really use and appreciate a 34mm Bar and the Poly Bushings. Thanks

I get killed on shipping anyway:( maybe we can work something out.:rolleyes:

Is there a chance you would send to Alberta, Canada. (When you gets some more)If so, I could really use and appreciate a 34mm Bar and the Poly Bushings. Thanks

I get killed on shipping anyway:( maybe we can work something out.:rolleyes:

Sure, I'll ship a 34mm bar to you for $85 as long as you don't mind waiting for slow USPS and you pay with PayPal. I have one ready, but I'm out of 34mm bushings. I should have more by the end of the week. Let me know.....thanks.

Sure, I'll ship a 34mm bar to you for $85 as long as you don't mind waiting for slow USPS and you pay with PayPal. I have one ready, but I'm out of 34mm bushings. I should have more by the end of the week. Let me know.....thanks.

Thanks
The wait doesn't bother me, we'll have snow here in 5 weeks anyways, another quick question. will my stock end links work? if not could you get a set of them for me too with the bushings and add to the list and price. But make sure you you get a track number and don't send UPS.
I just spent 170 bucks for a 9 lb starter from our sister board that was suppose to cost 120 w/shipping. UPS charged me $47 COD. I'm not sure why, It was only 9 pounds and I already gave Mike 20.68 for shipping. :confused: Thanks for your help. Canada is tough, for shipping, now with our Dollar so strong I want to buy parts but spent all my money and body(arm&legs) for parts earlier when it wasn't so good, Now they want to add even more to shipping? We're getting killed here. ***kin Gov'nt's Thanks Guy If you can't help thats okey I understand. Icould maybe work something out with southerngn...You could ship to him and he goes across the border in BC Have to check my buddy list for correct spelling. Thanks again

I'm not sure which guy does it right now, its, 1250 am here and I get up at 630 and work 12hrs shifts 15 at a time and you know add 6 hrs or so for wife, shower,**it and it routine syndrome, forget about computer time. Thanks for the help. i'll be back tomorrow night. Thanks eh!

Update

2 34mm reconditioned hollow front sway bars, $75 shipped ea 1 AVAILABLE
4 reconditioned stay down license plate frames, $20 shipped ea SOLD
1 reconditioned front license plate bracket, $18 shipped (scraped on bottom) SOLD
1 pair of lower front frame braces with hardware, clean used condition $35 shipped SOLD

My PayPal is mikelaforest@comcast.net . Shipping is to the lower 48.