Hollow sway bars, stay down gas doors

T Spool

Sway bars and stay down license plate frames are sandblasted and painted with PPG epoxy satin black - they look new.

(2) 34mm reconditioned hollow front sway bars, $75 shipped
(1) 36mm reconditioned hollow front sway bar, $85 shipped
New poly mounts for either bar add $20

A few reconditioned stay down license plate frames, $18 shipped
(1) reconditioned front license plate bracket, $20 shipped

My PayPal is mikelaforest@comcast.net . Shipping is to the lower 48.

Hey Mike, I'll take that front lower license bracket.:D , headin over to paypal right now....

Here is a pic of one of the 34mm bars (I don't have the 36mm here right now), but it looks the same just fatter.

Also, pics of some stay down license plate frames...

Attachments

• 34mm bar 001.jpg
    34mm bar 001.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 474
  • 34mm bar 002.jpg
    34mm bar 002.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 472
  • Stay down plate.jpg
    Stay down plate.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 466
Just sent you paypal for the 34mm & mounts. Do you have the end links?

Thanks. The bar will ship tomorrow. You can use stock length end links available at most parts stores. Moog, TRW, Energy suspension should all have them....Don't tell them you're putting an F body bar on your GN, that will just confuse them :confused:

Whats the weight savings over stock? and does it come across the front of the IC in the same place as the stock one?

Whats the weight savings over stock? and does it come across the front of the IC in the same place as the stock one?

The 34mm weighs about 10 pounds less than stock. 36mm more like 8 pounds less. They're direct bolt-ins, lots of people run them.

I'll take a stay down gas door if you have any left. Pm me if you have any left. I'll be using paypal.

I'll take a reconditioned stay down license plate frame, $18 shipped.

One still available? If so, paypal on the way.

I'll take a reconditioned stay down license plate frame, $18 shipped.

One still available? If so, paypal on the way.

Yes, it's the last one I have ready. I'll get some more blasted and sprayed soon.

asd60303, I have one saved for you ;)

Thanks guys

I pick up and recondition as many as I can get my hands on, but I seem to always have a line for the 36's. I will add you to the list, thanks.

For now, I am all out of 34mm and 36mm sway bars. Got a few stay down plate frames coming soon......