Holding on...

spikestta

I can't explain why it happens but, when I don't drive my GNX for a while thoughts of selling the car run through my head. I don't know what it is! Sometimes, I think of all the money that's just sitting in my garage. Sometimes, I'll see another car and say, "I want that!" Recently, I was getting those feelings again so, I went into the garage, uncovered the beast and drove it around. As soon as I started driving, I fell in love again. I guess I'm good for another 6 months. Anyone else go through this? Thanks!!

I think any body with multiple cars goes thru this, Ive been driving my 68 chevelle ss396 vert for the last 3 years and nearing the completion of a 68 z28 so my gnx will not see the road for a year or two.:(

i know what you mean, i do the same thing with my 3,500 mile gn, but i can`t picture walking in the garage and not saying,"wow thats mine"

I'm happy to learn I am not the only one who has thoughts like that... :)

I need to have the fiance read this to confirm I'm not the only one!!
A few years ago I let a friend move my GN out of the garage (against my better judgement). When I later came home there was a dent and scratch that mysteriously looked like that of a bicycle handle bar. He just happened to bring his young son and bike. Hmmmm. Though it was feverishly denied, I was so angry, I did not drive my car for over a year and almost put it up for sale several times. Now I am over it and thank my lucky stars I kept it, as I would have had major sellers remorse (as I always do, lastly when I sold my 93 Cobra). Hang on to it if you can afford it, and by another toy to share your love with.........