HO HO HO Holiday Specials are Here!

Full Throttle Steve

Turbo Buick/Grand National Aluminum Driveshafts from Dynotech $409.99 (Free Shipping to Lower 48)
Billet Center Main Caps from Pro-Gram Engineering $165.00 & Front Cap $65.00
Complete Bearing Sets (Main, Rod, Cam Bearings in all sizes) $89.99
BHJ Harmonic Balancers w/ Trigger Wheel $479.99
J&W Flexplate for Turbo Buick V6 $239.00
Rotating Assembly Stroker Kit (GN1 4340 Stroker Crankshaft, Molnar Technologies Connecting Rods, Diamond Racing Pistons) $1999.99
Stock Stroke Rotating Assembly (Eagle Crankshaft, Molnar Technologies Connecting Rods, Diamond Racing Pistons) $1599.99
Revolution X Roller Camshaft Kit with Morel Lifters $839.99
Razor Alky Injection Kit by Alkycontrol $544.99 w/o 3 BAR MAP $589.99 w/ 3 BAR MAP
Powerlogger Scan Tool and Logging Device $229.99
Scanmaster Scan Tool for Turbo Buick V6 Cars $224.99
MAF Translator for Turbo Buick V6 Cars $175.00
FTS Hooded Sweatshirts $35.00
Diablosport Trinity T-1000 Tuner: $559.99
Diablosport Intune GM,FORD: $359.99
Diablosport Intune for Chrysler Vehicles $424.99

Revoluton X Tuning for Arctic Cat 1100 Turbo Snowmobiles:
Single Stage Tuning (240HP on Pump Fuel): $150.00
Three Stage(220/240/260/300): $499.99
FTS Twin Billet Wheel Compressor Turbo Upgrade(Capable of 380+ HP @ 38PSI) $599.99

**All of these specials are valid and live as of 12/11/2014 and will be active through 12/31/2014.**

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Full Throttle Speed Team.

www.fullthrottlespeed.com

Last edited:
Please explain the difference of and internal and external balanced flex plate and which one to buy if you are just swapping it?

Thanks.

I'm definitely buying a driveshaft.
Great deal

D

Please explain the difference of and internal and external balanced flex plate and which one to buy if you are just swapping it?

Thanks.

I'm definitely buying a driveshaft.
Great deal

D
Depends on the crankshaft you're using. Most aftermarket cranks are internally balanced, including the stroker cranks. The stock crank is externally balanced. If you have questions on this, just call. So, you'd need to know what kind of crank you have and the specs to properly purchase. The driveshafts at this price are a phenomenal deal.

Thank you sir.

I will place my order before the end of the month.

D

hey just wondering if you received my order for the MAF translator. haven't seen any emails stating so
thanks

Placed an order for Alky Saturday. Emailed sales and pm'd Ya Steve. Still nothimg back. Havnt gotten confirmation email like 79transam. I'm sure you guys are busy. Just want to make sure my order went through so I can get the savings. Thanks

We don't look at PMs too often it is impossible with everything else going on. Email Steve direct at Steve@fullthrottlespeed.com or call for an INSTANT update. Sorry for the delay I just checked the sales mail box and I don't see anything about an alky kit ?
Mike

Wait I found it I think, if it has a girls name on it it shipped out already and yes it was the right deal :)
Mike

For those looking for Christmas Gifts, Gift Certificates can be printed right from your computer and we will ship things until the 23rd!

Happy Holidays!

I have received my driveshaft and it is a piece of art work.
I had some questions prior to ordering and Marianne was a peach to talk to.
Great service.
Thank you

D