HKS Boost Controller

mark b

Hey gang, I'm just looking for some ideas and feedback. I bought a car that has an HKS EVS IV boost controller. This isn't a cheap air valve - it's a computerized fuzzy logic boost controller that HKS lists for $575.

Does anyone run one of these? I'm seriously thinking of removing it and selling it, but the TR crowd doesn't seem to be into this stuff. Maybe I'd be better off selling it in ricer-land.

Feedback? Opinions?

I have one in my car for 4 years now problem if you want to sell it let me know

Send U a PM

Originally posted by mark b
Hey gang, I'm just looking for some ideas and feedback. I bought a car that has an HKS EVS IV boost controller. This isn't a cheap air valve - it's a computerized fuzzy logic boost controller that HKS lists for $575.

Does anyone run one of these? I'm seriously thinking of removing it and selling it, but the TR crowd doesn't seem to be into this stuff. Maybe I'd be better off selling it in ricer-land.

Feedback? Opinions?

Mark
I looked into it on ebay and they are pretty cheap next to what they sell for new. They go for about $250 depending on the model. Let me know if you are going to sell it. I’ll be 2nd on the list behind boostx.

Jason

That's a real consideration Turbo-Nasty.... especially since it was sunk cost by the former owner and I got it with the car.
That's also why I was asking if they were worth anything and if people used them around here in TR land.

mark I lived in Japan and bro everything is turbo man even the suzuki samurai..over there they are called jimny.. anyway they are very popular and you already have it it works wit either the int or ext wastegates so anyfuture changes and you are covered man it is in the cockpit. I had a Trust/Greedy boost controller on a hopped up Skyline I had over in Japan...and man when I was tuning the hood was up and down raising and lowering boost. If u get the msd or kenne bell boost-a-pump you can tune your fuel from th cabin also....just my2 cents and a quarter

happy 5. slow and 4. sick hunting