High Water Temp with Aluminum Radiator?

Big thick alum rads don't work well in street cars! Your better off with large tube thin core that passes more air

Well, to be fair the advantage of an aluminum radiator is that you can build large thin walled tubes. This should result in a thinner radiator with more cooling capacity. (IE large thin wall tubes and thin core) If these aluminum radiators are really thick then I would stay away from them because whoever designed them probably has a hard time differentiating between Shinola and other substances.

The radiators I sell are about the same thickness as the stockers. Think the big problem is running the 4" thick intercoolers on the street. Blocking a lot of air. I am running the same radiator and have been caught in some wicked traffic jams in 85 plus heat, talking about stop and go for 45 minutes or so and never saw over 200. I am running our biggest front mount but not the thickest. The Extreme and Big Boy tend to block more air flow because the tanks are in the way.

HOW are you monitoring the coolant temps. Hopefully using a scanmaster or powerlogger, lots of gauges aren't too accurate.

A friend brought me a car with "all new stuff" and a similar problem. This is likely not your problem but it is interesting and not out of the question. His new dual fan set up was wired backwards. The wires/pins for his fan were in the wrong spot in the connector. As a result, the fans pushed the air frontwards instead of pulling the air in from the front of the car. It would idle, sitting still, and cool down somewhat, but would work AGAINST the air coming in when you drove it and overheat.