High Performance parts FOR SALE

BUICKTR

All these parts are coming off my car and they are in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Very low mileage on all parts.

PT 71 GTQ turbo w/3 bolt .85 precision housing. Turbo is the newest one in the market. 4" inlet and 3" outlet. comes with the stock type adj actuator. $975.00 (free shipping)

Accufab polish 70 mm TB, PTE 70 mm cast plenum, RJC power plate. Need to sell as combo. $350.00 (free shipping)

MSD spark plug wires (Red) Excellent condition. Very nice, low miles. These wires are specific for the 3.8 turbo V6 GN $50.00 (free Shipping)

Stock type HD adj actuator $65.00 (free shipping)

Accufab billet adj fuel regulator. Excellent condition! Looks almost new. $80.00 (free shipping)

buickgn274@aol.com

Originally posted by BUICKTR
All these parts are coming off my car and they are in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Very low mileage on all parts.

Accufab polish 70 mm TB, PTE 70 mm cast plenum, RJC power plate. Need to sell as combo. $350.00 (free shipping)

I'LL TAKE IT. U GOT MAIL!!!!!!

gn parts

sent out money order on the 21st via certified return receipt. I e-mailed u the tracking # on the 22nd. i'll check 2 c where it is n e-mail u back!!!!

Is the 70mm tb/plenum and power plate sold?? if not i'm interested...Let me know either way. Thanks.

SOLD OUT!!

Everything has been sold. The only pending sale is the turbo. Thanks everyone for the purchase. :)