Hickory NC cruise night

7 is just a time for everyone to meet. We can sit and BS for a while then get some. After that head out for some cruisn. I usually stay till about 1.

I haven't really had the time to look for any TR's around Blacksburg, but there are a few 3000Gt VR4's, a Supra, and i saw a Typhoon the other day. I know a lot of people who live in and around Hickory that have some really fast cars, such as a couple Mustangs and Camaros.

87 GN t-44, Vr4 intercooler, ported upper plenum and throttle body, 340 Walboro, houston downpipe, 42.5 injectors

Heck if you can get in touch with them tell em to come. As of now looks like we have a few stangs, camaros, vettes, and GNs coming. That will wrk for me. I always like seeing different types of cars and there setups. I should be in Hickory tomorrow and thurs so I will find a resturant one of those days.

That would be exit 125 off I-40. Hope you guys turn out, we do the Hickory scene about every other weekend. There for sure will be a lot of cars out. There's even quiet a few GN's running around here. Keep this post going if you guys are comeing, I'll help round up some of the local boys.

Originally posted by getchasum
That would be exit 125 off I-40. Hope you guys turn out, we do the Hickory scene about every other weekend. There for sure will be a lot of cars out. There's even quiet a few GN's running around here. Keep this post going if you guys are comeing, I'll help round up some of the local boys.
Hey man works for me. Bring everyone. Is fuddruckers a good place to eat at? Thats there I was thinking of setting the meeting place.

I have not eat at the one in Hickory, but I have at another one, seems to be a pretty good place. One thing it does have is good parking and would be real close to lots of action.

Keith, can you round up some high 10's GN's? There some Mustangs that need to be put in there place.

I have not eat at the one in Hickory, but I have at another one, seems to be a pretty good place. One thing it does have is good parking and would be real close to lots of action.

Keith, can you round up some high 10's GN's? There some Mustangs that need to be put in there place.
I hear that. But if you wouldn't mind a low 11 sec camaro helping put the stangs i their place I would love to help. I have a score to settle with a certain stang up there from this summer.

Don't mind at all, just be careful to witch ones you jump on. Anyways, it's all about having a good time.;)

Don't mind at all, just be careful to witch ones you jump on. Anyways, it's all about having a good time.;)
Its a guy with an earlier 90's late 80's stang. It was blue with an unpainted hood at the time. It also had some guages on the outside of the car on the hood. I ran him this summer on the gas. He beat me by about 2 cars form 20-80. When I pulled up to him I told him nice car. He just looked at me and laughed. Then I asked him what he had done and he replied "Stock with nothing but a cam". I just kinda laughed at him and asked if he thought I was dumb. But he wouldn't tell me what he had done. So I want to run him with the new setup and after I wax his ass tell him I just put in a bigger cam.

Know exactly who it is. He's sprayin a large shot. Ran him a couple of times in my Cobra with my wife driving and she drilled him 3 times he kept saying he missgeared. Then on the 4th time we pulled him til 70 or so and she let out he done a ricer flyby and told everyone he drilled us. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Typhoon804
Know exactly who it is. He's sprayin a large shot. Ran him a couple of times in my Cobra with my wife driving and she drilled him 3 times he kept saying he missgeared. Then on the 4th time we pulled him til 70 or so and she let out he done a ricer flyby and told everyone he drilled us. :rolleyes:
I did find out a week or so later that he had like a 200 shot. I have the camera now. It will only take 1 min vids but thats all I'll need.

Not the sameone of the ones I was thinking of. (take it to him) Do you have many of your f-body buds comeing? I'm all about GM power but would like to see turbo powered GM.

Thypoon804, I think that TTA is the car that I look at back in early summer? If it is do you have it screaming yet? If you need help with it, Joe from Hickory is you man.

Yea it's the same one. I have not done anything to it other than get it lookin pretty. I talked to Joe at the Valdese car show I guess it was your wife there with your car, man that thing looks great.

Thanks, it sees a lot of my time. You need Joe to turn a few bolts on that thing, once he does, you'll boot that Ford camp.

Heck I'm in no way a Ford man, just have alway's liked the 93 Cobras bought it for my wife anyways to go with her 94 with 7k miles on it. As for doing anything to the TTA I'm leaving it stock, been down that road and sank a ton into the Typhoon and I'm paranoid to drive it. That's why the Sy stay's stock to.

I may have jumped to judgement, I was thinking all those guys on that side was 5.0 boys.

Hey there's nothing wrong with being stock, mine's stock, it looks stock, ask Joe it's stock.;)

Look foward to seeing everyone in Hickory. Post if any changes to the date.

Not the sameone of the ones I was thinking of. (take it to him) Do you have many of your f-body buds comeing? I'm all about GM power but would like to see turbo powered GM.

Thypoon804, I think that TTA is the car that I look at back in early summer? If it is do you have it screaming yet? If you need help with it, Joe from Hickory is you man.
Yeah there aer quite a few F-bodys that are going to show as well as a few nice stangs. Check out my link in the first post the see the F-body response.

I have this cruise night posted on like 12 boards. It looks like about anywhere from 10-20 cars could show up that night. Give or take a few due to last min plans.