Hi temp coatings in michigan..

Turbo6Smackdown

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, so move me around accordingly. I was talking to a place on the west side of SE michigan, (in troy, or around there) that did hi temp coatings on parts. Now, I cant find their number. Anyone familiar with this company? Ever heard of it?
I'm wanting to get my stock headers, crossover DP, and turbo and shield coated, and got an idea from another company, to see if I could hook up a club discount. I remember reading, about getting some 60 dollars off of your price, if you did ten or more orders, ie. ten or so of us all ship them our stuff at once, and save a bunch. Trying to find that place again.

If you call me I will give you the number of a guy in Shelby that does EXCELLENT work for the right price
Mike

Mike Licht said:
If you call me I will give you the number of a guy in Shelby that does EXCELLENT work for the right price
Mike

You beat me to it. They do a very good job, I have had several parts done by them. Great work and TIMELY!!

I have had high temp coatings for headers, downpipes, wastegates, and other misc powder coating done by them. I believe the headers were around $150 including all the clamps. They turned out great.

This is the place I have used, and it sounds like the location you are speaking of.

Toefco Engineered Coating Systems Inc.
1220 N. 14th St.
Niles, MI 49120

Phone: 269-683-0188
Fax: 269-683-8408

Ted, Myself and many others in southeast Mi use these guys:
QC Coatings
(586) 566-6315

they do headers, exhaust and powdercoat, they are a custom shop, they are real car guys that own stuff and race them. They also have EXCELLENT prices for the work you get

Ask for Bill, tell him Mike and Ted sent you :)
Mike

Q C Coatings

I have had them silver hi temp coat a 3" THDP, 3" ATR exhaust system, and my turbo's exhaust housing ($25 ) . Nice job, very fast turn around and it's only a mile from my house. Gary L. **** #783

Ahh i see. hey gary, do you have an 86? have you had like 18 buicks before? I think ive talked to you before. Thanks for the tips guys. I got some callin to do now :)

The guys a QC coatings are great. They do a real nice job on Powdercoating. I haven't tried the high temp stuff yet, but I have heard they are just as good as any jet hot process.