Hi Mileage GNX near Knoxville

viperakron

It was on Ebay a month ago. Anyone know if it sold? I'm in the market for a reasonably priced GNX.

Not sure if it sold or not. I saw it on eBay also. From the pics, it looked like a nice car.

I think the higher mile one in NY is still for sale, asking price in the 30s i think.
Can't remember where I saw it advertised, but was within a week ago.

Any leads would be appreciated. I want a real GNX and don't care about mileage as I want to drive it.

GNX in NY

Here is the company that has the GNX in NY.
TNT AUTO SALES
3884 Boston Road
Bronx NY 10475
(718) 324-9902

GNX in NY

I just checked the website, they state that the GNX is Sold.

Year 1987 Mileage 81992
Make BUICK Exterior Color BLACK
Model GNX Interior Color GREY
Price $45,000.00 Engine V6 TURBO
Body Style Hardtop Coupe Transmission Automatic O/D
Doors 2 Drivetrain RWD

1987 TURBO BUICK GNX #295 THIS IS A REAL GNX COMPLETE WITH THE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER FROM ASC, ALL BOOKS AND RECORDS WITH AN ORIGINAL 1987 MAGAZINE PRINT THAT WAS USED IN THE MOLLY 10 YEARS LATER . IT HAS NEVER BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER OTHER THAN THE RADIO. THE CAR IS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. THE ENGINE, TURBO AND TRANSMISSION ARE THE ORIGINALS THAT CAME WITH THE CAR. IT STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL INTER COOLER HOSES ON THE ENGINE AND THE ORIGINAL COIL PACKS, THE TIRES ARE LIKE NEW, YOKOHOMAS ALL AROUND. THE CAR RUNS OUT GREAT, NO RATTLES AND THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS CRISP. THE PREVIOUS OWNER CHANGED THE OIL EVERY 3K MILES AND HAD THE TRANSMISSION SERVICED REGULARLY. THIS CAR IS AN EXCELLENT INVESTMENT CANDIDATE THAT CAN BE DRIVEN DAILY OR TUCKED AWAY AND ADMIRED. THE BODY IS STRAIGHT AND THE PAINT HAS A CLEAN SHINE ALL THE WAY AROUND, THE DOORS HOOD AND TRUNK ALL SHUT NICE AND SOLID. NO RUST EVER AND THE CAR HAS NEVER BEEN UNDER COATED. THE POWER MASTER HAS BEEN REPLACED OVER THE YEARS WITH A NEW ONE. THE RADIATOR AND HEATER CORE HAS BEEN REDONE ALSO. CAR HAS A NEW BATTERY AND ALTERNATOR. THE INTERIOR UPOLSTRY HEADLINER AND RUGS ARE ALL IN NICE CLEAN CONDITION. NEW WASHER BOTTLE, NEW DOOR SILLS WEATHER STRIPS, NEW COIL PACK, NEW BOOST LINE, THIS GNX LOOKS GREAT AND EVEN THOUGH THE ODO IS SHOWING 81K THIS TURBO GNX POWER PLANT RUNS OUT INCREDIBLY QUICK WITH NO HESITATIONS, IAM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY HER, THIS IS A GRAND OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A GNX THAT IS PRICED REASONABLE. THANKS! SPECIFICATIONS Year: 1987 Make: Buick Model: Grand National VIN: 1G4GJ117XHP449018 Stock Number: Mileage: 81,992 Transmission: Automatic Engine: 6 - Cyl. Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Gray Body Style: Coupe Title Status: Clear FEATURES Interior AM/FM Stereo Adjustable Steering Wheel Air Conditioning CD Player Center Console Cloth Upholstery Coolant Temp. Gauge Cruise Control Floor Mats Front Bucket Seats Inside Hood Release Interval Wipers Leather Steering Wheel Map Light Power Door Locks Power Drivers Seat Power Steering Power Windows Premium Sound System Rear Defroster Remote Trunk Lid Security System Sport Steering Wheel Tachometer Trip Odometer Vanity Mirror (s) Exterior Air Dam Dual Exhaust Fender Flares Power Antenna Radial tires Rear Spoiler Safety 4 Wheel Disc Brakes Power Brakes Drivetrain Automatic Transmission Rear Wheel Drive V Style Engine Other GNX OPTION TURBO

Optional Accessories: AM/FM,Air Conditioning,Alarm System,Bucket Seats,CD,Cloth,Cruise Control,Custom Stereo,Dual Exhaust,Power Brakes,Power Locks,Power Seats,Power Steering,Power Windows,Rear Disc Brakes,Tilt Wheel,

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

TNT AUTO SALES
3884 Boston Road
Bronx NY 10475
(718) 324-9902

This person had one a month or two ago. He would have taken $42k. He is in NY. I think I saw it in Hemmings. I can't remember the mileage. I don't know if he still has it or not.

noel reid <tntgotcars@yahoo.com>

Oh sorry- that is the same one above. Never mind.