Hi All

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
Hello all the largo cruise turbo owners. Its screwdriver and im still overseas trying to catch Osama. I should be back around the beginning of Apr. Im trying to find a good cheep alky kit in the local area. If anyone can help please let me know. Otherwise ill see you all in largo when i get back.

try contacting "turbobuicks" on this board, (thats his name). He has a GN with SMC alky kit, think hes selling it.

Bob

Sent Mail

Jon,
I sent ya an e-mail to your work address, (not about alky though), are you getting your mail over there, or have you got a better address? - Tom

Hey.........watch yourself over there. We'll be saving a spot for you at the cruise. Stay safe! ;)

Don't go cheap, go new- buy Razor's kit aka Julio(www.alkycontrol.com) You'll be glad you did, besides he's located in St.Pete & offers installation & great technical support, even after the sale!!

DON'T be cheap give razor a call , he is the man , by far the best kit to have , if you love your car like the rest of us do , GET THE BEST !!!!!!

Hey John, when you get back and make it up to the BK talk to most of the guys there and they all have Julio's kit. I went to the races last weekend and watched these guys run. It was impressive to see the cars with the kits run mile an hours good enough to be in the 10 or 11 second range. And I don't remember anyone popping a head gasket or engine with all that boost on pump gas. See ya when ya get back