Hhahaha, video of typical excuse making 5.0 driving crybaby.

Thats just classic. No offense to the good Mustang guys, (I have quite a few buds that are into Stangs), but quite a few of the Mustang guys are like that, hehe. Not flaming, just telling the truth. "I didnt have my bottle on" or "I have street tires on" or "I missed a gear because of blah blah blah". :D Run what you brung, and if you didnt bring enough, go home! Heh

I think he went home to tell mommy. hehe

I watched this 10 minutes ago, and am still laughing!!! Was it really a truck that blew the Mustang off? What was the truck using engine-wise?

"Uphill..." That's what's great about a strong Regal turbo. You don't feel the hills, major big block torque at low rpm. Driving on the highway at 70 or so, with the engine turning just over 2000 rpm, just tickle the throttle enough to get 5 psi or so, and right smack in the range of peak torque. That's enough for most passing situations, right smack in the torque range.

I love the fact that this car drives like it had a HUGH low rpm V-8 engine. No revving to 7 grand, no downshifting (unless you really want to go), just pure grunt.

didn't someone post a vid of that truck here recently? i think is a crazy mad worked silverado that looks like a plain 'ol pickmeup, but its a beast sleeper. thats sweet. i would love to slap a turbo on my little ranger, but i dont know if the motor could take it.

It's one thing to lose, but acting like that is just begging for it. Is it only up hill in the left lane? LOL!

this is toooo F'n funny! iknow the guys in the truck. lol were did you get that vid?

i dont know the guy in the stang but he is a little b!th!c. i love the threats.

Dathan