hey twins

YNOVATE

I got the GN blues
hey man, it was great meeting you at the lot last night. just wanted to let ya know that it looks like september 12th is when I'll be able to get up to stanton for test and tune. When it gets closer to that date I'll let ya know about what time I could make it up there. test and tune usually starts around 4:00pm???

thanks alot I really appreciate your help.

Brad

No Problem

Hey it was pretty cool to see another TR....too bad Turbo6x2 is having all those problems...we could have taken over that place.

I'm going to put the coolant temp sensor in tomm. and try to work out some other bugs so I'll plan on the 12th as well. Although I'm sure I'll get the bug and go before....maybe a cam for the Caprice too.

Maybe Nocooler will be able to make it and we can get a little of his help tuning that thing.....the sperco and some fuel and you should get some good times.

Test and Tune starts at 5:00 but the gates open at 4:00 I think but I could be wrong...I usually make it there between 4:30 and 5:30.

After we left the better half remarked about how Turbo Buick guys can see one in the parking lot and start talking to each other like they have know each other for years. I told her it was just that we have all been through the same crap with these cars and it makes you stronger....... like people who survived a plane crash together.;)

The only thing is BEFORE test and tune get a boost gauge....35 bucks and then we can tune and get some #'s out of that thing!!!
If nothing else buy it bring it to the track and I'll help you put it on.

Take it easy and let me know for sure when the 12th gets closer.

Heh....guess I better start busting some rear huh? I haven't had the will to work on mine lately.

The 12th might be a good night - I have a little more testing to do before I spend the $$ on a T/C.....and if I do that I'll have to beg Twins to let me use the DR's.

Jeremy

like family

yeah, its pretty cool when you think about it. Everyone I've met with a turbo buick has been cool and know exactly what i'm going through right now. Not only that but show actual interest in making sure that our cars keep running strong. :cool:

I will DEFINATELY have a boost guage by the 12th, depending on when I get it....we might have to put it on at the track.

And I think you're right that the gates probably open at 4:00 and test and tune actually starts around 5:00. I should be out of my classes downtown around noon so I should be able to make it up there by 5:00 no problem.

NOCOOLER--I've heard you're the man in michigan for hotairs. twins talked you up when I met him this past friday night. so with the two of you I can't wait to get up there and take some notes on how to tune these cars:D

later,
Brad