Hey! need help with prices

camcclure

I recently bought an 85 t-type hot air car and i was thinking of doing the conversion to a grand national motor i seen on craigslist and i was wondering about some prices
i have the original motor (never been inside of it) and i think there are very very MINORRRR things wrong and nothing that cant be fixed for 10 bucks and ive heard it run and it runs strong i also have the 85 ecm and the wiring harness, i also have a set of double padded leather front seats which are quite ripped on the drivers side but the drivers side is power seat with a good transmission in it and i have the matching back seat with no rips at all and i was wondering what do you guys think i could get out of the whole thing because im new and you guys are the experts. lol.
any help is appreciated

thanks'
Clay M.

I recently bought an 85 t-type hot air car and i was thinking of doing the conversion to a grand national motor i seen on craigslist and i was wondering about some prices
i have the original motor (never been inside of it) and i think there are very very MINORRRR things wrong and nothing that cant be fixed for 10 bucks and ive heard it run and it runs strong i also have the 85 ecm and the wiring harness, i also have a set of double padded leather front seats which are quite ripped on the drivers side but the drivers side is power seat with a good transmission in it and i have the matching back seat with no rips at all and i was wondering what do you guys think i could get out of the whole thing because im new and you guys are the experts. lol.
any help is appreciated

thanks'
Clay M.

Hello clay welcome aboard glad you found a car you like i am still not sure if you are trying to fix the car or sell it is the wire harness a spare or is it in the car in case you did not know the t-type has the same motor as the grand national for the same year so you should not need a grand national motor swap perse now if you are looking for the conversion to intercooled you can take a look at the for sale section and pick up an 87 drive train let us know how you make out. :)