Hey Mr. Wizard, Your famous!

mcss383

I just got my latest Car Sound magazine and they did a little feature on Gary Bigg's car and he mentioned that he had bought the car from his best friend Ed Martin (that is you right?).

Now your nationaly known as the man who sold Bigg's the Regal lol.

Famous at last!

Yessss!! thats me :D . My old supervisor is Garys brother-in-law and he is heading to Tulsa to visit and he is picking me up a copy of each magazine that his car has been in and is autographing each one so I can frame them for sentimental purposes. I am going up to Tulsa next month and stay the weekend at his house and I will get as many photos as I can for my collection :cool: .

Thanks Drew :cool: . He also did a Ferrari back in '91 that was featured in an audio mag that had all Nakamichi equipment. Gary borrowed my belt sander to do the finishing touches on the subwoofer cabinet because his shop didnt have one go figure.....I still have that same belt sander today :D , but I dont think that it was mentioned in the article ;) .

Does this mean I'm famous too?

Yo Eddie.... remember? I loaned you that screwdriver! I guess I'm in the same boat as you! :D (having dilusions of grandure) The 85 is almost up! But someone broke into it and ripped my head unit out of the dash. More wiring damage than dash board damage. At least they left the bezel intact. Time to hunt for a new head unit.

Bob,
I am sorry to hear about what happened, the sad thing is the people responsible will never be caught. Good luck on getting it back together again.

Audiowizard,
Now you've got to focus on gitting your car into a mag!! HEHE

I have alot of work to do to the paint because of the minor dings and scratches. I wont try for a magazine until I have my car just right. Its still a goal of mine.

Gary finally sent me the signed copies of my former car. That thug on the front cover is Gary himself dressed up like a "pimp daddy" I will be staying a few days at his home and I will get some up close pics and I will send some to you mcss383. I cant wait :cool: .

I've seen his car at finals and I have to say that it is a very nice car. Would not mind having that car myself! :)

Massboost,
Just seeing the mags he sent me of his car made my mouth drop :eek: . At one time he asked me if I wanted to buy it back and I passed on it because I had 2 GNs and didnt need any more cars. He wont be able to take me for a ride in it because now with a painted frame it only sees the trailer and garage.

mcss383,
I will be up at Garys house in a few weeks getting some "live" pics of my former car, Ya think you will have some room on your page for a few pics of the Buick? Let me know, thanks.

hell yeah I would like some pics of it.....I should have room. If I don't then I can show you how to set it up and make one of your own.

oh, have you ever driven down to College Station? or Houston? I've looked into seeing how long of a road trip it would be, but mapquest.com is a POS. It says to go back to houston and hop on 45 to get there....a 9hr drive....i looked on a map and I can just take 6 to Waco and then from there hit 35 and then in Ft worth get on 287 and head out ur direction.

The last time that I was down in Houston was when I was driving an 18-wheeler, so thats been a while. That would be cool if you took a road trip up my way, You would at least have a place to stay if you made it up my way. I will send you some hard copies of Gary's Regal also when I get the pics.