Hey Guys new to site gotta ?

BuickGN11

I was looking at this 87 GN for sale and it listed a few of the upgrades was wondering if you could tell me if the car would be really fast or just a little bit better then stock.. i dont know much bout them but here goes

TA49 turbo along with 42LB injectors to replace the stock ones. It also has ATR headers and a 3' downpipe with external wastegate runs 3' all the way out the back to dual hooker super comp mufflers with exhaust dump at downpipe. It has an RJC racing power plate, kenne bell front mount intercooler, SSBC 4 piston front brake calipers, manual 0-30 psi boost controller, taylor 9mm ignition wires, SMC alky injection kit, 200-4r automatic trans, 3.42 posi rear, weld racing draglite wheels with 275/60/15 nitto nt05r drag radials in the rear for excellent traction, fuel pump hotwire kit, 200amp acdelco alternator, GNX vdo style guages, new stage 8 locking headerbolts with copper gaskets as well as copper turbo to downpipe gasket, mocal external oil cooler, BEcool radiator, external fuel pressure guage, air/fuel guage mounted inside of vehicle under the dash, walbro double pumper 255lph twin fuel pumps and new OEM replacement fuel tank, scanmaster, red armstrong voltage booster, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, FAL electric fans,...
in your opinion would these be sufficient upgrades

sounds like a good start for some easy low 12 sec passes. the right tune and it could run 11's intercooler is the one thing that could be upgraded

hey thanks for letting me know.. it was on ebay but it ended. sounded like it could be worth the money

Sounds decent.

Fast is a relative measurement there are cars with that setup going 12's if that is what your asking.

A double pumper is over kills for 42lb injectors so you have room to upgrade to bigger turbo and injectors.

More important is that the motor is still in good shape and what is the asking price....

i just went and looked again.. starting bid was 8k and no one bid on it.. im looking for one around 10k or close to.. know of any in florida

Sounds like an excellent starting point and a great value. A few highlights that stood out are the SSBC front brakes (those are an excellent upgrade given the underwhelming stock brakes on these cars), the rolling stock (Welds and Nitto NT05s are a dream for a lot of TR owners, not cheap), and the GNX-style VDO gauges are/were an attractive and pricey upgrade for GNs.

Most of the engine/turbo/fuel system upgrades are very common and sound like a good foundation, and I'd defer to what others said, it sounds like a good combo to run mid-low 12s. But those other upgrades I mentioned are pretty desirable and should make the car stand out among other GNs. For the price its sounds like a great value. My $0.02 :)

i really appeciate the comments and help guys!thanks alot ill keep you posted on my voyage to obtain my GN