HEY FACEBOOK PEOPLE (help a brotha out)

RACEBUICKS

hey guys and gals , nitrous express is having a facebook contest. there giving away a nitrous kit for the most likes on a picture. please LIKE nitrous express then like my car's picture The 1970 BUICK GS

Michael Garrison | Facebook

Ive moved up to 4TH place and closing on 3RD place Thanks!! Keep them coming!! Only 24 more hours to get this done !!

i think i did it. hope i helped. i would send a pm to 83turbo, flintbuickfor life, and charlief1 telling them to help you out they are on FB.

So I see you didn't use a front shot of the car, as the "nitrous is for pussies" license plate may hurt your chances of winning the nitrous kit...

LOL just bustin' your balls a little. Any guy that hosts a barbecue is good in my book. :)

yea well I used to have NoS and the tag all in the same car when I was younger...lol

OK now IM in 3rd place Thank You for your support!! I still need alot more likes to get into second and then win..... Tell your friends!!

Least ya got in the top 5. Better than not at all.
Would like to have seen you win!

It's a shame with all these people here and the V8 board ya didn't get it.
Well I think most of the people here are chevy guys with a turbo Buick so that would explain it. :confused: