Hesitation

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
Finally got my car back on the road been sitting since October, started it 3 times since then but been hard since the fuel was sparying on the headers. But i noticed just a split second hesitation when i hit the gas, kind like i drowned it. But I dont know because other cars i drove if i was drowning it it would be a little more noticable. Need some help on this.

I assumed since I said back on the road and fuel WAS spraying on the headers....but I can see your point.

TURBO LAG .I'M GUESSING ABOUT 1 SECONDS WORTH . MOTRON 60'S WOULD WAKE YOUR CAR UP SOME .. IF YOU WANT TO SHRED THE TIRE'S GO TO A 3000-3200 STALL .

TURBO LAG .I'M GUESSING ABOUT 1 SECONDS WORTH . MOTRON 60'S WOULD WAKE YOUR CAR UP SOME .. IF YOU WANT TO SHRED THE TIRE'S GO TO A 3000-3200 STALL .
I will change the converter when I rebuild the Trans .....its not turbo lag its fuel related. I'm worried since I just got my fuel line fixed

If the gauge is accurate if it is mounted to the fuel rail then they usually arent high vibration style and lose their accuracy over time but check it anyway. Also sounds like you have "Tip in Stumble".
How old are the plugs, when was the last tune up?
The SM #'s you put up are they with the engine fully heated? I see 162 for clt but not sure?

If the gauge is accurate if it is mounted to the fuel rail then they usually arent high vibration style and lose their accuracy over time but check it anyway. Also sounds like you have "Tip in Stumble".
How old are the plugs, when was the last tune up?
The SM #'s you put up are they with the engine fully heated? I see 162 for clt but not sure?

All those numbers were taken in order with the engine at idle after I drove it to the store. It was at idle for 5 minutes after I was parked. The gauge is hood mounted. I will .