Hesitation under hard acceleration

D&Gbuick

These cars did'nt seem this complicated 30yrs ago
Just bringing my stock 87 GN out from winter storage. Spent the previous summer getting her in order and was able to put 3-500 miles in the car before putting it in the garage for the winter with no mechanical issues. The car was a blast to drive! After putting a few miles on the car this spring, I have noticed some hesitation and popping under medium-hard acceleration. Not sure where to start, so i'm hoping for suggestions. Again, it's a stock car, with exception of turbo tweak chip. 93 octane. Other than backing out of the garage about twice a month to keep battery charged, car has sat since October. Any help, clues or direction is greatly appreciated

Just bringing my stock 87 GN out from winter storage. Spent the previous summer getting her in order and was able to put 3-500 miles in the car before putting it in the garage for the winter with no mechanical issues. The car was a blast to drive! After putting a few miles on the car this spring, I have noticed some hesitation and popping under medium-hard acceleration. Not sure where to start, so i'm hoping for suggestions. Again, it's a stock car, with exception of turbo tweak chip. 93 octane. Other than backing out of the garage about twice a month to keep battery charged, car has sat since October. Any help, clues or direction is greatly appreciated

If you have a scan master post the various readings at idle. If you don't, invest in one. Until then it's all a guessing game.