Hesitates and cut out randomly

Chatmanboy

Been having a problem i cant figure out the past few days.

My car hesitates and SES light flickers, the car cuts off sometimes when i come to a stop. But starts back up. Wondering what should i check? Could it be electrical?

I checked the MAF its seem good, what else could cause this?

Flickering of the ce light sounds like a problem with the chip, ecm or ecm connection. Is this a T top car? They are notorious for leaking water on the ecm. Check the ecm plugs for corrosion. Pull the chip, clean socket if necessary. Use a pin or needle to bend the legs in the chip socket up to make better connection with chip.

HTH

RL

I checked and they all checked out good!? Then when i start the car the "Service engine soon" light flicker once then goes away. No code! While still in park i rev the engine and the light flickers again!?

these are the scanmaster readings

O2 777
AF 08
L8 52
BAT 13.1
INT 128
BL 128
MPH 0
CLT 160
ATS 54
r 850
TPS .44
IAC 72
cc 151
MAL 0

your mass airflow readings are a little high at 08,should be around 04 or 05 at idle with a TT chip.

would that cause it to do what its doing? i tried to get it to come down by adjusting the iac but didnt do anything. I also noticed a spark plug wire touching the manifold but burned a lil but wouldnt think it would cause the SES and hestitation to occur.

Think i found the problem, the wiring connection ign module to the crank sensor was lose. Going to test drive and see if that was the case. Appreciate the help

Think i found the problem, the wiring connection ign module to the crank sensor was lose. Going to test drive and see if that was the case. Appreciate the help
where can i find ign module to the crank sensor? having the same problem.

Something else is going on.
In my observation, the L8 number is on the high side.

With the TPS/rpm in check something is throwing this number off.
Yes, a MAF will throw it off, but not sure if would be this much.

The MAF reading should be around 6-7 at that rpm
If the IAC is set around 20, the MAF will probably come down.