Here we go again!

Supras will not hook at the track without some major suspension work.Fortunately they will spend most their $ on big a$$ turbos and nothing on traction. They dont stand a chance against a good hooking TTA at the track assuming hp levels were close.For instance a supra that has enough power to lay down a 11sec pass will probably run a high 12 low 13 I have seen this. Its like its raining when they leave the line sliping and sliding around.Look closely at the mph this tells more about HP and what it may run like from a roll on the street.Try to line beside him at the track.It should be interesting to see if he can catch you before the 1320.Our cars dont run so good after 120 or so.Keep your races from 5mph roll to under that and you should hand most people their A$$es. Theres always someone faster.

Well then if you want to race this guy, you can come do it.. Im just saying this car is quick, Ive seen it at the track since its my buddies car, and it does hook up with some mickey thompson et streets. But yah some times they do the run that kinda sucks but everyone does that. This is one supra I wouldnt ever want to line up against. Plus he pushing on 600 on pump gas and around 900 on some race gas.. so if you think you can line up with this thing then shtz thats awsome.

What kinda times did the supra run before these last mods?I obviously can't come cause i sold the TTA. A good friend of mine has a 03 Z06 on the street he could pull me 10-12 cars to 160 or so but he could'nt beat me to 120. This was a mostly stock 405hp probably honest 385 at the rear wheels.We raced 1/4 mile and i half tracked him while he hopped and spun around. Now the supra could have the hp your talking about but #'s count.If he was hooking on et streets before he may not now with the extra ponies. Supposing the supra has 600 rwhp then his car should run with a good 60' in the tens no race gas. Idaho gn's TTA runs mid 11's this could be enough to beat the supra through the 1/4 if the supra could'nt hook. With race gas the supra would be hard to beat.Either way its a fast car no doubt .Let us know what kinda times it runs just out of curiosity. Wes

Yah I will let you know what times the supra will run and all other buick guys too cause opening day is saturday the 27th for us here in idaho.

But on his old setup he was running low 12s with only 480 hp on race gas, so this year it should be alot better than what he had there.

chris

He broke his drive shaft the first time out, then when he had it replaced he made 3 runs and on the fourth and the run he launched on his LSD gave out. and the 1/8 mi traps were 106 with some spark blow out, Ill keep you up todate when he goes the full quarter.
chris