Here it goes! Another TTA

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
1989 TTA #656 Leather /T-Top car 76,000 miles

Exterior/ Interior: Outside is prolly a 7, inside also a 7 maybe 7.5. (1 small rust bubble under driver's door handle)(seperation of seat leather on drivers side back seat bottom).

Engine: .030 over 109 block, J&E forged pistons, file fit rings, Performance cam, double roller timing chain, new water pump, rebuilt front cover, arp studded mains, arp rod cap bolts. Polished crank, reconditioned rods. New cam bearings , bored and hoined using tourqe plate. Decked block.

Induction: Port matched intake, egr tower removed and smoothed. Fully ported big valve TTA heads, 5 angle valve job, new springs, retainers, spring heights set and shimmed properly. Stock TB, 3/4in. plenum spacer. Cpt 65BB turbo(.82 housing) 4in/2.5in in/outlets polished cover, maf pipe and uppipe. 8in. K&N filter. #in LT1 MAF sensor.

Exhaust: Stock headers welded inside and out as well as smoothed. ATR externally gated 3 in dp, atr wastegate, 3in. flowmaster catback exhaust system, electric cutout(off car currently).

Transmission: Shifts fine, new front pump installed and a high stall 12" Modded D5 Pat's converter's TC. Braided stainless steel trans lines

Fuel system. Stock rails with MSD 50lb/hr injectors, walbro 340 intank pump with hot wire kit, Accufab afpr, fp gauge on rail.

Engine control and Electronics: Stock ecm with Extender chip for MSD 50lb/hr injectors set up for 92 octane, Translator plus(timing control). Scanmaster v. 2.1, boost and knock gauges on A pillar

Suspension & Brakes: Tires fairly new Nitto dr's on back), new brakes at all 4 corners(emergency brake needs adjusting). Global west SFC's, Tubular LCS'a and Panhard bar.

Also have a new(less than 300 miles on it) PT-51 turbo that'll go with it. Everything listed is for sale WITH the car. I will not part the car out and at this point have no intentions of selling the performance parts, so please do not ask to seperate. I have all reciepts for everything bought or paid for on this automobile. It's not a show winner, but with tuning it definately could be a GO-winner. Has 10 second potential.

Was without the car for quite awhile awaiting buildup of the car, in that time my wife an I bought our first house and are expecting our first child. Priorties do change! Selling her would help me get the baby's room in order and pay down a few bills. Maybe I'll get another car later when time may perhaps be more plentiful!

I'm asking $14,000 OBO. Please no insults, to duplicate it would cost a lot more and I'm not looking to make money on this car. I may go a little lower depending on the buyer and location.

Thanx for viewing....
Pete

Might consider putting a stock turbo, stock maf back on and lowering the price to $12.5K. Not testing the waters need and want to sell.......

Not to be rude but there are a ton of them for sale latley and it's close to the holidays so don't expect much over 10-11k in the current market.
I love the TTA's and owned one in the past great car. good luck with the sale.

Thanx no insult taken, I would like to sell it, but don't need to. I have 10K just in the drivetrain. Already taking a loss no need to rip the skin off my back when they take the shirt :D

You never know may end up trading for another car instead, I'm crazy like that.

trade

i trade ya a 87 gn fresh motor with champion ported irons with matching intake t62 , new dynotech tranny , you with all the goodys went 11.70 with low boost

Lowering price!

$11K for the car with the pt-51 on it and the scanmaster, translator+, 3in. Maf and BB turbo removed....

pt-51 goin on car this weekend. Hardtop GN or Turbo T with similar build considered for trades. TTA market is flooded right now, email me an interests.

Thanx

pt-51 is on runs great, Lowering price to expedite a sale. Interrsted in another car this one's gotta go.....

$10K

Still for sale!

Here's a list of everything on the car as it sits and how it'll be sold.

109 block fitted with .030 J&E's, Ported and polished big valve TTA heads, Complete ARP hardware throughout entire motor, Modded front cover with booster plate, P.T.E. 218*cam, PT-51(.63) turbo, 3in ATR dp, atr wastegate, MSD 50lb/hr injectors, Accufab afpr, Turbo tweak chip, stock maf, Global west SFC's, tubular lca's and panhard bar, nitto dr's, 3in flowmaster catback, K&N filter, knock and boost gauges on a pillar.

Exterior cleans up to a nice 7-7.5, interior the same. I spent a ****load of money on this car(didn't expect to). Now expecting my first child, uncertainty with the family finances, looking for something different, all this leads me down the path of selling her. I am looking for the best possible offer, but am always willing to listen. Ebay seems to be the place to sell lately bringing in more dollars than a BB dedicated to these cars :rolleyes: go figure....

Do you have any pics of the car?? There is usually 2 or 3 on ebay at any time but there is only 1 right now and it has a salvage title which would probably kill that cars value.