HERE IS MY DILEMMA

NOKA72

Hey guys. Any thoughts on what I should try. If I connect it it puts a lot of pressure on the fitting and bends it. The one on the bottle is what I'm talking about. Thanks vinny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 204
Pull back the rubber on the tank, looks like you can remove the 90. Take to hardware/plumbing store and get what looks to be about a 1" threaded extension. make sure threads into your 90 and off you go.

Yes simple it seems. I try to take it apart and it feels as if I put pressure on it I'm going to snap the nipple right of the tank. Vinny

What system.. Snow?.. can you take a pic without the rubber in the way?
Brad

first your battery is oversized but it still works ive done it many times
take that heater hose crap off the feed line
loosen and lift your positive battery cable so its higher and the hose goes under and it will work

first your battery is oversized but it still works ive done it many times
take that heater hose crap off the feed line
loosen and lift your positive battery cable so its higher and the hose goes under and it will work
+1

Hey guys. Worked on it this afternoon. I did it like this. It's fine. Thanks. Vinny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    675 KB · Views: 137
I usually run the pump cable through the bottom of the passenger fender, then through the hole in the passenger fender by the battery, and behind the tank keeping it away from the down pipe. Ground for the low level is the bolt that goes to the battery ground on the fender. That battery is way larger than OEM.