helping a friend 87 GN FS

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
This is a good friend of mines car he just deployed and his family is in need of money. clean clear Title is in his name and signed over along with a open bill of sale. If this weirds anyone out I will have it put in my name first before sale. Its 100% legit. It has been sitting at the body shop of over a yr waiting on repaint. only thing I could see that was done was some block sanding and what appears to be a few dings repaired. car is 100% COMPLETE. I will reinstall the fillers(mint)bumpers ,original wheels(steel rollers for paint on it),door handels, locks,windshiled moldings everything to get it 100% back together and driving. car is in partial primer partial original paint. I think between needing money and the time its taken the shop he has lost interest in it anyway.

car is t-top 76k has all the options except digial dash/climate. No rust on the bottom at all just a little rust stain color on lower inner door seems that should clean up fine, metal is not "blowing up" yet

I talked with the body shop there is no money owed to them. they seem like nice guys and said they could finish it out for another $1,800. the car been started and moved around many times since its been there. It fired right up for me and I drove it home about 12 miles with my dad following me it drove fine (thank god I did not get pulled over ) :) you mean I need lights and bumpers officer:D

Interior is great ! #'s driveline. Trans was just redone the week before it went to paint by David Husek basic upgrades nothing hardcore.

Only mod it has is cd player. If I can find his oem radio I'll but that back in so its 100% stock.

I will take some pics soon as I get it put back together maybe next weekend as i'm going to NY for easter tonight.

He is very firm on $7,000.. If I did not have so much money tied up in other places I would buy it in a min.. Still may if I can pull off selling my Iroc and the ramjet motor.

With fresh paint I think this would be a 12k car easy.

car is sold local this morning It was sitting in my driveway and we were away for the weekend got home and there was a note under the wiper said " call me I want this car" XXX-XXX-XXXX crazy already on its way to harrisburg.