Help

puddinpower

Hey guys, and gals. Come over to High performance toys . com
And help us out! Go to the trash talk section. The guys with mustangs and ls1's are giving the regals a bad time. It would really be great to just bombard
them with responses. most of the members on this site are from East Tennessee. Any and all would be really appreciated. Thanks

Puddin

Help appreciated!!!!!

Well I'm the only one on this web site that is driving a turbo buick and they are just trying to kill me.... please look past the verbal words cause it's a NO HOLDS BARED section. anything goes... I respect everyone else but this has to come to an end with these Nerds.....Any help would be great, they would'nt know what hit them... thanks to the ones who already posted.......

I'm on their as 5.0Killer , sounds like this TonyBolton guy is talking out the side of his ***. I still have respect for their cars though, theirs some fast ones around here. But I'm their postin for ya Scot!

Lay The Smack Down Hard !!! I Love It...

Thanks everyone I was starting to feel like I was in the middle of a gang beating.. LOL. For me that site is only good for the trash talk and thats it.. and if you noticed it's only the mustang guys doing it... Thanks again, scot w.