Help with diagnosis

K Beauchamp

I would noramally call my builder but he is out of town at a tb meet. Car runs great for the first ten minutes or so and then starts sputtering under light throtle and starts to clear up a little when the boost comes up. Stop and park for a while then good again for around the same time. The current temp is around 70 here. Below is my scanmaster numbers. Boost is set to 25 lbs spraying alchy.

int 128
bl 120
clt 167
ats 120
nal 00
02 790-810
af 06
l8 39-40

All at idle after it started acting up. Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks,,

Not sure, but that did not cross my mind. I was hoping someone would look at the scanmaster numbers find the magic key.

A few things come to mind:

MAF
Cam sensor
leak post maf pre throttle body
Coil pack

Idle parameters look normal maybe rich idle.

Do you have any readings while issue is occuring on scanmaster?

A few things come to mind:

MAF
Cam sensor
leak post maf pre throttle body
Coil pack

Idle parameters look normal maybe rich idle.

Do you have any readings while issue is occuring on scanmaster?

I will Look at again when driving but going to be next week since it will be raining for the next four days. The maf, coil pack and module are all new with less then 200 miles. I will check into the leaks and may e replace the 02 sensor. I think it's the original. Anyone know I'd the alchy would mess up the 02 sensor. It's just weird that it only does it after it warms up.

Well the scanmaster finally poped a code 41 so its the cam sensor. Funny thing is its new with less then 100 miles on GM unit. When the build was finished had problem with it running funny and pulled the cap and it had moisture in it. Thought it was a cracked cap so replaced it with a led one. Well it seems like moisture is getting in some how becuase it happened again. Anyone heard of this problem. Maybe a leak in the seal on the actual cam sensor?

Well the scanmaster finally poped a code 41 so its the cam sensor. Funny thing is its new with less then 100 miles on GM unit. When the build was finished had problem with it running funny and pulled the cap and it had moisture in it. Thought it was a cracked cap so replaced it with a led one. Well it seems like moisture is getting in some how becuase it happened again. Anyone heard of this problem. Maybe a leak in the seal on the actual cam sensor?

clean the old cap up and put it on the led ones have problems with them