Help.. where does this plug connect to??

klever

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1374696759979.jpg
    1374696759979.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 1374696777169.jpg
    1374696777169.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 136
Also my fuel pump is constantly on.. I need to disconnect the battery in order to shut it off.. thanks for the help

looks like the brake light switch... goes to the proportioning valve/distribution block mounted on the frame rail... just follow the brake lines down from the master cylinder and you will find it..

Fixed the fuel pump by disconnecting that black plug and connecting the green plug as shown.. still need help on the first picture.. Don't remember where that plug goes to??

Attachments

• 1374697163806.jpg
    1374697163806.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 124
Yes found it.. thanks alot nova...now all I need is a drive shaft to get her moving.. hopefully I can find one soon..

Fixed the fuel pump by disconnecting that black plug and connecting the green plug as shown.. still need help on the first picture.. Don't remember where that plug goes to??

Those two don't go together. One is the tach lead one if the fuel pump test lead and you probably fried the ECM plugging them together

That's no good disconnecting them and leaving them unplugged.. good thing I have a spare ecm if it fried it.. if the ecm is fried the car won't start right?

That's no good disconnecting them and leaving them unplugged.. good thing I have a spare ecm if it fried it.. if the ecm is fried the car won't start right?

Yes a dead ecm can cause a no start. Key on Engine off if the check engine light comes on the ECM is at least getting power. I have seen a bad ECM cause the fuel pump to run continously