Help no rear running lights

litlv6 I have not removed the back seats for a few years. The only time I have removed the door sill within at least 2 years was to look for the short. I will post up my findings hopefully I will knock this out this weekend

litlv6 I have not removed the back seats for a few years. The only time I have removed the door sill within at least 2 years was to look for the short. I will post up my findings hopefully I will knock this out this weekend

any luck? let us know the details....... it's hard sometimes to help with just readin some posts. everyone posts good ideas, hopefully one works ;)

I finally found it!!! :D I took the driver's seat out so I could get nice and comfy under the dash. Found where the brown wire leaves the fuse block. I have an aftermarket alarm, whoever installed it cut the wire and solder another wire to it. I tested for voltage before and after the solder and bingo no voltage after the solder. Replaced the crappy solder job and I got lights! Finally. Thanks to everyone who helped me out and gave me leads.

Ha. As one of my mechanical engineering teachers said. Electrical problems are hard to locate and easy to fix, mechanical problems are easy to locate and hard to fix.