Help name that picture

wickedmotorhead

SQWURLY
Hey guys I'm putting in my first GN motor and it sure as hell isn't your typical Chevy motor. Soooo I have a few questions with picutures that I was hoping you guys could help out with.

First does someone have a quick picture of what the cam sensor bolt looks like. I got the motor with a box full of bolts and I'm trying to sort them out. Did pretty good thus far.

Next their are four connectors in this pic that I need sorted out. I think the flat two spade with the resister goes to the bottom of the ac, but not sure on the others.

Next some vaccuum hose routing. I have a few pics of hoses in car and out of car if someone can let me know where each one goes.

Thanks in advance

ok i hope nobody answers before i finish this lol.
1st pic
1=iat temp sensor that goes into air intake
2=MAF
3=AC compressor clutch
4=compressor cutoff switch on backside of compressor
pic2=not sure looks like it goes on the passengerside along the plenum and connects to the hard line coming from the vacuum block as that is a common place the boost line is teed into if thats where that line goes(its rigged and doesnt look stock but thats no problem, just harder to identify)
pic 3= line 3 hooks up to an AC vacuum i believe(fuzzy here memory wise) 4 plugs into the line on the drivers front corner of the manifold at the hard line that is bolted to the intake. 5= some kinda AC hard vacuum line that runs along the firewall and clips in somewhere to a rubber connector. Sorry its hard to remember as most of mine is just rubber hose now and not stock any more.
pic 4...7 may actually be a broken part of the previous pics 5 and 6 plugs into the heater control valve.
Hope this helps a bit and i can try and clarify if needed. Good luck.

Your welcome.. Its nice to be part of a community with a common interest that wants to help its members!!! :smile: