help me

shortshot

Tell me why i should keep my we4 ive been in love with buicks since 1986,but im really liking the new camaro.The thought of getting a new muscle car would really be cool.And the thought of getting a car that didnt need to be wo rked on all the time would be nice.What do you guys think?

You will really miss the buick once its gone and you have a car thats gonna become more collectable in the next couple of years so id hold on to it if i were you. You can still get the camaro just dont get rid of the buick you will regret it everyday!!!

I'd do it in a second.. I've been threw a lot of nice cars over the years!! variety is the spice of life :p

Don't like workin' on the thing all the time? Thats about 80% of the fun for me. To me a new camaro will be a cookie cutter car man. You'll see them everywhere, blonde girls drivin them cause daddy bought them etc. The hype won't last long!!

New is nice, but old is awesome!:cool: Yeah, I get frustrated once and a while working on my buick too. But if I sold it I would want another to replace it.

I like the new Camaro.........I also like the idea of blowing away every $40k SS I come up against.....:D

Ken

You'll get bored with it after a year but I guess that's what trade ins are for.

Why not keep the WE4 and buy the new Camaro? You only live once....

The new camaro is ugly as sin IMO, but the LS engines are awesome! I also enjoy aggravating the LSX guys on the street with my WE4.:D

I guess I had my fleet to long ... see if you guys feel the same in 20 years :p ohhh... watch out for old RX7s .. I will be lookin for Buicks :eek:

Thanks for the input.Yea i would miss the darn thing,but a new toy would be nice. wish the cash flow would allow for one of each and kinds of toys.

Have both!! I like them too! I bet the V6 Camaro with a nice turbo kit would be sweet and less $$

I guess I had my fleet to long ... see if you guys feel the same in 20 years :p ohhh... watch out for old RX7s .. I will be lookin for Buicks :eek:

I loved these things when they first came out, still do! Always will. Come on, there's nuttin meaner looking then a clean, mint GN!! And besides.........wouldn't you really like to have a Buick??? I know, I know you do.....;)

Ken

I loved these things when they first came out, still do! Always will. Come on, there's nuttin meaner looking then a clean, mint GN!! And besides.........wouldn't you really like to have a Buick??? I know, I know you do.....;)

Ken

nope..once I make up my mind I DO it :p old vs new vs maybe:p ... in the new thats Melissa's GN NOT mine.. kinda nice to be Buickless. Oh if I don't care for the Mazda when its done we are goin back to my "roots" :cool:

Attachments

• fleet.jpg
    fleet.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 61
  • MazdaGNmel.JPG
    MazdaGNmel.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 56
  • GT 500.JPG
    GT 500.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 60