Help me decide once for all !!!

GTA's...Welds look TOO agressive for my taste...:rolleyes: GTA's have more ''class' and really look like if they were made for that car! :smile:

Claude. :)

I say keep the welds on your car, And sell the GTA rims to me:):D:D

Put me first in line if you decide to sell them!

Both wheels give the car a different attitude. You will win more races with the Welds due to 15" rubber. :)

At the moment, I can't decide. Both wheels look bad ass in their own way. Just no that either choice you make, you have a wicked looking car no matter what. :cool:

I say the WELDS also ... The mesh just don't look right with a tall tire on :eek:

thanks a lot guys for all suggestion ,looks like Welds won and I myself agree with " 1987gndave " , mesh look better with low tires ,so I keep Welds :cool:and GTA's will go for sale soon .thanks everybody :cool:

which wheels/tires would you keep if that was your car ?:rolleyes: look is what I am after ,either wheel /tire combo works perfect for me ........so ....would you keep ......16 " black GTA rims with 295/16 MT's tires in a back ....or..... 15 " with 325/15 MT's in a back ,both tires 28" tall , one set stays and the other set will be for sale with other parts very soon ,thanks

On the Welds, what size are you running for the front? Did you have to use an spacer for the rear?

i like the mesh just not with your tire choice. so unless you change the rear tires. its the welds all day. good looking car by the way