Help me and my friend decide

mine or his

• mine

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • his on the glass table

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

KENAN_JAMES

Help me and my friend end a debate on who has the better stuff it’s really stupid I know but getting tired of arguing. Here we go, me and Daywalker have the exact same T.V.(50" Hitachi LCD) but we have different stands, witch do you guys think is better please give your opinions!!!! Also who's fridge do you like mine is the one with the double doors on top.

Attachments

• the_fridge.JPG
    the_fridge.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 164
  • myfridge.JPG
    myfridge.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 153
  • histv.JPG
    histv.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 146
  • hitachi.JPG
    hitachi.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 147
i like the fridge with the screen on the front. the other one looks like it needs to go in a garage.

was that picture taken during a earthquake becuase everything looks like its going to fall! i think the dvd stand is made like that though, i quess.

daywalker said:
i like the fridge with the screen on the front. the other one looks like it needs to go in a garage.

That's some bad reasoning. Everything in a man's house should relate to his garage.

the fridge with the drawer on the bottom is gay and you will hate it in a month from now........been there done that

The fridge with the screen on the front is going to break, too many gadgets will get you in the end. Fridge needs to be functional and simple.
TV on the stand against the wall looks better, TV with the speaker on top looks like mine when I was single :redface:

I'm sorry but i agree.... his setup for both look way better... even though you do have a matching stand..... lets see pix of both of your cars..... maybe you could win something :eek: :tongue: LOL.... you know i'm always partial to Limiteds...hahahaha ;)