Help! Looking for C-Com DOS version 1.405

Craig Smith

That was easy!
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to help another forum member here and he has a very old version of the DOS-based C-Com program. I need him to have version 1.405 (the last/most recent version released) in order to continue. I don't have that version anywhere I can get it to him. Do any of you have this program to share with us?

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Didn't realize you wanted DOS version. I'll have to go look at one of my old laptops

Craig,
I have a 1.400 but it hasn't been released, yet. The XFI's are still shipping with 1.340

Thanks Cal, that would be great. I have it on an old laptop I use for testing and repairs but the floppy disk drive on it has failed so I can't get the files from it.

Thanks Cal, that would be great. I have it on an old laptop I use for testing and repairs but the floppy disk drive on it has failed so I can't get the files from it.

I just checked and I only have 1.300 I never went any further because then the Windows software came out.

Anyone else have it?

Try this, but I'm not sure if it works, I have a few versions and some come up with $ex files they might be corrupt, but this one looks "ok"

Attachments

• ccom405.zip
    309.9 KB · Views: 73