Help identifying part and Electrical connections

booyah11

Year: 1985
Make: Buick
Model: T-Type

Been working on a neglected car and have a part that was zip tied to an AC line on the passenger side. It has a couple tabs on the side that might have once allowed it to mount above the fender wall but not sure. Part seems mostly hollow with a couple vacuum lines running to it.

I also have several electrical connections on both sides of the car that are not hooked up to anything. The car does have a vacuum brake conversion so not sure if some of the connections go to the original PM system.

The car was driven 3+ hours from Detroit to Cleveland when purchased and pulled a bit of DD duty when I got it home. So it was running okay'ish given the level of neglect by the PO.

Here is a short vid of the parts, any help is appreciated:
Link for the embedded challenged.

Passenger side three wire plug with white and green wire goes to a power antennae. The L shaped plug I think goes to a dohickey that is for digital dash cars. On analog cars it is not used. No clue on that vacuum tube thing. Driver side plugs look like the two for the powermaster set up.

The tube may be a vacuum reservoir. Normally they are spherical but could be cylindrical. They normally hold vacuum for the hvac operations and cruise control.

Thanks for the tip on the vacuum canister, didn't even know that was a thing. Found something that is named the same on jegs but doesn't look the same at all so not sure if it will work:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Dorman+Products/326/47077/10002/-1

Might have to post in the "wanted" section to see if I can find one. Mine not only has a hole but rattles when I shake it...bummer.

I believe There should Be a circular vacuum canister under driver side front fender well behind air filter with vacuum lines to vacuum block, hvac controls and cruise control module. Going off memory from last year. Sorry if nt accurate.