Help decoding service parts I.D. # ZR6

Dominic

I have a 86 T-Type and on the service parts I.D. sticker it says ZR6 (the one under the trunk lid). Anyways i can't seem to decode this one, I never heard of ZR6. Anyone have any idea what this option is?

GM Show Vehicle, used on a lot of cars out there that aren't really show cars?
Always on Canadian cars, I believe, or a lot of them.
Credit for this knowledge goes to Eric Fisher, alias Turbofish38.

Strike:
I did a search under ZR6 over on the other board and came up with a few posts, and that is where that info came from. Eric Fisher (Turbofish38) may not have been the one that posted the info regarding Canadian cars, but posted some info about that being a code for "show cars" I don't remember, & maybe I misread. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused.

Show car? I don't understand? Are you saying it's like a factory prototype? Anyone else have any information on this? Does anyone elses car have a "ZR6" on their Service Parts I.D. sticker?

Strike:
I did a search under ZR6 over on the other board and came up with a few posts, and that is where that info came from. Eric Fisher (Turbofish38) may not have been the one that posted the info regarding Canadian cars, but posted some info about that being a code for "show cars" I don't remember, & maybe I misread. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused.

I'm only speaking to my 2 cars. Couldn't say about any others...

strike

A search on the other board under ZR6 will enlighten everybody.
Maybe I misunderstood something.

I just looked on my window sticker from 87 (Window Sticker over 19) & I don't have it on mine as a option.