Help!! Champion intake $400 core charge

Onalky87

What do u guys usually do about this? Has champion ever let it swing if I get them my stocker asap (3-4 weeks) reason being I have the heads but I havnt bought the intake yet Bc I don't h e the funds to pay for the core charge on too if the intake itself. And I need the intake before hand so I can being it to ottos and and have everything ready for min downtime. Was going to take it off myself nut not an option. Would just rather have Otto do everything. I was Gunna ask him if he had one laying around hecud send in for me like right now and he can have mine once he takes it off. But I don't have the heart to ask him Bc what if somethings wrong with mine

What do u guys think?

Fred its not a problem.
I can order the intake for you and the core is covered
since you are bringing the car in for work.

Thank you Otto!! I'll giveu a call when I'm about to bring it so u can order it at the same time as gaskets pushrods etc

It's normal these days. As an example I had to replace my Z06's steering rack, it had a $400 core charge for a $200 part.

To clarify one thing, Champion does not charge you $400 up front for the core. You have 30 days to return your core.
If they do not receive your core within the 30 days you will
than be charged the $400.
SO you are never out of pocket the $400 unless YOU do not return your core.

Otto J:
You're a real stand up dude. Not all businesses are that way anymore.