Help 009 tuning with Jay's Chip

G

Got Boost?

Okay just swapped out injector and trying to tune it up. Oh, and just got the Scanmaster hooked up. I was running trasher with stock injectors at 45 so it was easy to tune.

Okay here is the data;

maf at 06-07 at idle = I heard that anything over 05 was leaning toward bad maf. But I think the higher idle is the cause(with trasher is was 05)

int - not real steady within -+15 of 128.
blm - warm idle 100-110 - is that rich? At what speed can I recheck the value 55-75mph?
idle - 825-875 - what are jay carter chips set at?
tps and iac within good numbers - I will reset it after final change to fuel pressure.
Fuel pressure -around 45 with line off. Was around 40 and was too lean. I just got back checking with the 45 so I hadn't had a chance to lower back. Again what is has chip suppose to need.

The weird thing is, is that it seems rich but at wot I'm getting knock with 780-800 o2's. Boost is at 20 with alcohol. O2 sensor is only 9months old, car has never seen race gas.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Since you're only 20 miles away, why dont you just bring the car over and we can have a look.

I did't know you lived in Dallas. Could you give me directions to your shop.

Also, I was thinking on the way home, that I might have the wrong chip in. I bought one of your race, and one street chip used. Do you mark the chips before you send them off? The two I got just have a sticky dot on them with Jay's 009 race/street.

Thanks

If the chips SAY Jay's 009 chips on them, then you have copys and I would like to know where they came from.

If this is Jason Metcalfe then he got the chips and injectors used from me. I got them with the GN when I purchased it from the old owner.

They only said "009 Street" and "009 Race" on the little white round stickers on the top. I wrote Jay Carter on them since I was told that is who made them.

They may be older versions but I was most certain that they are yours Jay since the fan runs right off cold idle and the fuel maps are spot on, like usual. No WOT BLM lock on the street chip either.

But, whether they are copies or not I can't say.

Sounds like they are pretty old. No matter. The next batch of 009 and MSD 50 chips I send up to Cotton has some new revisions I have been testing for a while anyway that are really better than what was around before so at that point, it all becomes old technology anyway.